Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekending...

For being one of my "low-key" weekends, I actually did quite a bit.

I watched the Friday Night Lights series finale with my dad. He cried. I sobbed. It was the most perfect series ending...EVER.

I had my first sleepover with my nephew. I was SUPER nervous, he was not nervous at all. He was angel. We watched three pixar movies and slept in the "big bed." I had more fun than he did. In the morning we went to McDonald's, Target and the Park before I had to give him back to his parents. Can't wait for the next one.

I met my cousin's baby (still not sure what that makes us).

I saw one of my oldest friends get "married" or, actually, celebrate the fact that she was already married. (This was a post-destination wedding "at-home" reception.)

I got accidentally drunk. Snuck up on me.

My boss sent me texts about work to my personal phone at 9:30 on a Saturday evening, AFTER I told her I couldn't answer her calls because I was at a wedding. (There will be more about this later...when I'm less angry).

I got PISSED. But proudly did NOT respond with drunken texts back telling her the things I was saying out loud. I'm so grown-up sometimes.

My brother downloaded a bunch of new music for me (that he would NEVER admit to having) and I just added 6 new albums to my ipod, including Jason Aldean & David Gray. My ipod is now oozing sexy.

I went to bed at 7:30 on Sunday, watched 2 episodes of Season 1 of FNL and was sleeping by 9:30. Much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment