Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm too excited for tomorrow to even begin to pretend I can write a cohesive post right now. So, instead you're getting a bullet version of what's going on in my head.

  • I'm starting a list called "Times I'd Prefer I Had a Boyfriend." For the most part, I enjoy my independence and freedom. I like doing what I want, when I want to. However, I do find myself thinking, "Ugh, where's a man to do this?" (Sexist? Maybe. But true.) So far this week I've added two times to the list. 1) when I had to buy and then bring from my car to the basement a 40 lb bag of salt only to find the water softener doesn't work. (Thankfully, I have a dad for the 2nd half of that.) 2) Kill bugs. Specifically spiders. I can handle the stupid, overly large black ants. I draw the line at spiders.
  • I have off Thursday & Friday of this week and Monday of next week. And yet all I can think today is, "I should have taken today off too!"
  • Sometimes when I have visitors coming, I freak about ALL I have to get done. So today I have made 4 lists of things to do before 2:30 tomorrow. None of them are that ridiculously long or hard. I need to take a chill pill.
  • It's probably because I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED for it to finally be tomorrow!
  • I'm doing all my cleaning tonight, so tomorrow I can go and get pedicures and Chipotle with my mom. (Jealous?)
  • Today at work I got to coordinate a movie shoot. It's not nearly as glamorous as you might think. Though it did include cramming 8 full grown adults into a closet so we could record them cheering. So there's that.
  • I have Pine Mouth from some pine nuts I ate this weekend. It's much better today than it was yesterday but it's freaking random and annoying. And also, my mouth tastes like butt.
  • I used the phrase, "Currently I have no man in my avatar" as a theoretical description of my singlehood.
  • Related: Twitter might be running my life.
  • I believe a small task force may have been formed last night to track down a bike cop in Milwaukee on my behalf. Jury is still out on how I feel about this. That's mostly because he was short.

Well that was fun, is it tomorrow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment