Friday, June 17, 2011

10 Lies I'll Tell You About this Weekend

I liked this so much last time I'm going to do it again.

Here we go kids, 10 lies I'm telling you about this weekend.

1. I have not been counting down the minutes to the end of the day since I first sat in my chair this morning.

2. I am not worried at all about the weather tomorrow (have activities planned that have me outside from 8 a.m. to about 5 p.m.)

3. I will not spend the majority of the weekend in sweatpants.

4. I already got my dad a father's day gift.

5. I have tons of ideas in case I didn't get said father's day gift.

6. I'm not viewing this weekend as "filler" until the next 3 weekends come up. (Hello MN friends, I'm very excited to see you over the course of the next 3 weeks!)

7. I will not be in bed early tonight because I did NOT stay out past midnight last night.

8. I don't have to go to the gym because I've been so good about exercising this week.

9. I will not go to Target immediately after work to buy the next Emily Giffin novel because I did not finish Something Borrowed in less than a week.

10. I will not throw a fit if there's no sun at all this weekend. (seriously, the little tan I have is fading quickly. Must fix.)

Have a good one friends! See ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment