Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OMG but Shhh!

So, my boss had me step out into the hall yesterday to have a conversation. Yeah, one of those oh my gosh, what did I do?! Did she see on FB the other day?! I knew it, I shouldn't have left a few minutes early on Friday?!

Nope, none of those things! It's still in early phases so I am working on accumulating all the details but in short, I'm taking a long term project with the Marketing team that involves all sorts of organizing, scheduling, paper work and logistics...all the things I love so dearly!

I'm crazy excited to work on this and can't wait to tell you more (when I myself learn more). But in the mean time, know that I've already created a binder and tabs and an organizing system on my computer. I've spent the morning adjusting spreadsheet upon spreadsheet to my own personal preferences and I am in heaven.

Logistics and organizing are SO my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment