Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scatterbrain.

  • I can't believe it's only Tuesday.
  • Christian is throwing his first party at our house tonight for the All-Star game. I was thrilled, til I heard a girl might be coming. Not for reasons you might think. Boys are so easy to please - few dips, cheese & crackers and they're so happy! I hate competing against other Susie Homemaker's - especially on a Tuesday!?
  • Work is slow this week - reminding me I much prefer to be a busy bee as opposed to bored.
  • The girls (my pets) woke up at 5:30 this morning and decided to turn the bed into a wrestling ring...Christian couldn't fall back asleep. I woke up at 6:30 and asked if it really happened or if I dreamt it, I pretty much slept through it.
  • Blogger is questioning my use of "dreamt"...that's a word, right?!
  • Today I am being taken out for lunch by a member of one of the teams I provide work for all the time. He's like a grandpa and calls me "dear." Some people might think that's harassment, I think it's endearing. Consider me old school.
  • I have a personal blackberry and a work blackberry. Often, whilst at my desk I look down and think, "This is too many blackberries" but I don't like to mix business with personal needs...at least not via the phone.
  • I do this ridiculous dance that C has dubbed, "Crazy legs dance". I basically flail my limbs around in an awkward manner. I'm pretty sure it's C's favorite thing that I do. Seriously. Guaranteed laugh every time.
That's enough Angie.

No comments:

Post a Comment