Seriously though, July has been jam packed from the start and shows very little signs of slowing down. This makes me both excited and anxious! I can't wait for all the fun, but each time an event passes, I'm all, "that was wonderful! And now it's over?"
July comes to a head at the end with a trip to up to the cities to see those kids we love up there so much - I'm greatly looking forward to this. This trip is seriously stacked with good things. Including but not limited to:
- Dinner at a Thai / Sushi combination restaurant (yes, please! two of my favorite ethnic cuisines!)
- a partial pub crawl through campus bars (appropriately named, "Old Balls Pub Crawl" as it's a bunch of alumni storming the campus),
- a housewarming party for my favorite home-owning married couple,
- a Twins game (I'm not excited to watch the twins, but am excited to attend a game at the new stadium)
- brunch with one of my favorite recent parentals so I can meet their adorable little boy
- time w/ my favorite person in the whole world, the BF.