So now...Let's discuss a few things, in bullet form, as it is one of my favorite forms.
- Let's get one thing straight, I love Milwaukee. But I do because of it's very NOT club like atmosphere...There's hardly any establishments that call themselves clubs and the ones that do are more so there for me to poke fun at. Ever been to Victors? I rest my case.
- That being said, Decibel is probably the closest to a "club" as Milwaukee gets (at least the closest without having concerns of being shot in the face upon entry) - that is the most and only credit I will give this place.
- Seriously - designer t-shirts only. There's only a handful of places in Milwaukee that even sell things that can be considered true "Designer" and I guarantee 90% of the douches that gather at Decibel do NOT shop there.
- Upscale footwear. First, stop using the word upscale as if it is a description department stores use...that term is totally up for a judgment call and what's upscale to me, might be downright trashy to someone else.
- Did you SERIOUSLY just list EVERY BODY PART ever where tattoos are NOT allowed. For real. You do understand that the greater majority of people have tattoos right? And that the general idea is that you get them somewhere on your body? Somewhere that might include..oh I don't know...your neck, leg, arm, or chest? And why on earth is this in the same category as fur coats? Do those two often go hand in hand? A bunch of guys walk in with their fur coats and remove them to expose their sleeved tattooed up arms?
- Don't even get me started on hair having to be "fashionable and neat"
(Thanks for the good laugh Sarandipity!)