Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Watching weight.

Just a little update...

Today was weigh-in Wednesday. Mom and I have been killing it as far as getting in our exercise goes. She comes over before work in the morning and we get in at least 2 miles. I try to get in another one sometime throughout the day and it's safe to say that in the last month, there are more days I've gotten in 3 miles than days that I haven't. That's pretty exciting! (I'm driven by stickers - see previous post).

So this morning I was pleasantly surprised to see the number on the scale tell me that I am officially down 16 pounds! That's REALLY exciting and means I'm only about 30 more away from my ultimate goal!

AND, I stopped at Target to try to see if I can find a cheap but super fun & cute dress for the wedding this weekend and I was down another dress size! Which is also great news!

I'm thrilled to see progress and especially because I don't feel yet like I'm REALLY limiting myself in terms of what I eat. I still splurge every now and then and yet I'm still losing. I still give into this guy from time to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment