Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Missing MPLS

Sometimes I really miss Minneapolis...like more than I usually do (I always miss it a little bit).

One of my favorite views ever of the Minneapolis skyline.

Lately I've been streaming cities97 live at work...it's only making it so much more amplified. Thank God I have a trip planned soon or I'd probably go crazy. Only have to last one week from tomorrow...and until then I've got cities97 (complete w/ commercials about Twin Cities companies, events, and weather and traffic for the Cities :)).

Hope all my MN friends are doing well - I'm thinking 'bout you lots today while I miss the cities!

And MPLS - I'll see you soon!

p.s. Check out Cities97 - it's a GREAT radio station that I miss having in my car on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment