Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Want to Ride my Bicycle.

But I don't have one.

Help me friends, followers, and annonymous stalkers of the blog.

I want to get a bike.

I do NOT want to do tricks w/ said bike (if you know anything about my coordination, you know it will be amazing if I can get on the bike and move it without falling off and hurting something).

I will ride said bike on roads / possibly some trails (mostly paved trails - again see above, I don't need to mess w/ gravel).

I don't want a super expensive bike (I have very little extra moola right now. Also - I haven't been on a bike in about 15 years so I don't want to buy a super expensive one and find out I hate biking - which IS a possiblity).

I'm perfectly comfortable with a used bike (did you know there are USED bikes for sale for $900 on craig's list...are you effing kidding me!? People buy CARS for that amount - cars with FOUR wheels and entire body of steel....oh, and a MOTOR).

I have no idea where said $800 cars are - if you're looking - I just always seem to think that anything >$600 and <$50,000 is comparable to a car (I also happen to always reference "you could get a house for that" for anything >$50,000 - I also have no idea where these $50k houses are, but when I find one, you probably won't hear about it, as I'll want to keep it a secret so I can have it).

Where did you get your bike? Do you like it? do you wish you would've gotten a different / cheaper / more expensive bike? Do you fall off it a lot? And most importantly, does your butt feel like it's never going to be the same when you get off it? (My butt is quite picky about places it will be spending copious amounts of time).

No comments:

Post a Comment