Sunday, September 27, 2009

Goin' to the chapel

...for Sae & Jeremy!
In just a few short days, I will be boarding a plane with the BF to attend the wedding of two of my dearest friends from the college life. This event has been on my calendar for a while now and has been one of the highlights I've been looking forward to in 2009. I have been friends with both of them for about 6 years (wow!) and can't even put into words how much I love them as a couple. Sae is a sister of mine from Alpha Chi. Her and Jeremy went to high school together and dating while they both attended the U of MN. Jeremy happened to belong to the nearby & personal favorite fraternity DU. Or perhaps, DU was a personal favorite because Jeremy belonged there and Sae introduced me to the house via him...and then we consequently spent a considerable number of hours there. Hell, I even lived there for 2 weeks (fun times but I found more open and possibly used condoms than I generally prefer to find within the walls of my "house").

Sae is a petite young lady, barely cracking the 5' mark. Jeremy played both high school and college football and could throw her around like a ragdoll. Separate, they are two of the most fun and genuine people I know. Together, they are even more fun & entertaining. They still look at each other with these adorable stares. You can tell from a mile away that even a decade later, they're still just two crazy kids in love. Everyone who knows them loves them. They've had a TON of friends overlap between high school and college so most of their friends know their other friends. His friends are her friends, her friends are his friends...I can't wait for their big day! I'm totally going to bawl my eyes out.

Anyways, I'm so thrilled to be going to their wedding. I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for basically all 6 years of knowing them for them to get engaged. And the icing on the cake? I have the honor of being Sae's personal attendant! (I actually screamed when I was asked. Loud enough to make the dog hide under the bed).

So this week's posts will most likely revolve around the wedding, how excited I am for the weekend, how much I can't wait to go to MPLS, and the like. So get ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment