Thursday, September 17, 2009

Glee brings me glee.

I know, I know, I already spent some of the last post raving about how fantastic Glee is. But just in case that wasn't enough to encourage you to watch last night - here's some quotes from last night's episodes that got an out loud laugh. Not just from me either! The BF promised me one episode (and I knew I would make him love it) and he laughed with me out loud!

-"Who is Josh Groban?! Kill yourself."

-"The Accafellas (the boy band some of the male teachers at the High School started and later sing "I Wanna Sex You Up" at the PTA meeting

-"They say it takes certainty more than talent to make a star. I mean, look at John Stamos.") drives my girlfriend nuts in the pants."

-"Josh Groban loves a blousy alcoholic."-Spoken actually BY Josh Groban

I'm serious this show is too good. The "Thumbs Up" cake (for the Carpentry teacher who, due to his over the counter cold medicine addiction, cut off both his thumbs in class) being delivered by Terri's "Sheets & Things" co-worker, because she's doing inventory ("I can't count past 30"), hilarious scene that lasts all of a minute.

They pack a ton of punch and comic relief in short quick scenes (perfect for the ADD tv watcher like myself). Within 3 episodes, it's totally taken over as my favorite show.

Honestly - this conversation happened three times w/in the last 10 mins of the show.

Me: "Ugh, I just LOVE this show!"
BF: "Yeah, I know."
Me: "This show is SO good!"
BF: "Yeah, you mentioned that."

watch. the. damn. show!

No comments:

Post a Comment