Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 2

I promise not to be a sad emo blogger for long...but today, that promise won't hold true.

Sparing all the icky details, last night the BF and I broke up. I'm sad. I feel lost and a little broken. I drove away from my boyfriend, best friend and absolute love of my life. I've never felt sad like this and never felt love like that before. It's a lot to deal with but I'm pulling through.

Day 2 sucks. The worst. I'm fairly certain it's the worst day of them all. Yesterday was more of a blur...less reality more just emotional drain. Today, sucks. Today is when reality strikes. You have to wake up and realize it wasn't a dream. You have to face the day knowing it will be the only thought in your mind. It's the first day you know you don't know when you'll see them again. It's the first day you won't talk to them. It's the first day you have to figure the logistics of life without that person there. In this case, it's the first day I'll leave home with all this things there and come home with none of it there.

Day 2 sucks. I'm very much so looking forward to the end of Day 2. Because I also know, that each day gets a little better. You get a little less sad. You get a little more comfortable without that person being there. A little more used to being alone. A little less used to having them around.

Here's to day 3 and hoping it kicks day 2's ass.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing you are so awesome, because otherwise you might not have a bunch of people that love you and know you'll meet a kick ass guy and have a wedding that I will be just a little too drunk at to be considered appropriate.

    ReplyDelete