Thursday, April 9, 2009

Research Skills

For those of you who don't know me (which I'm quite sure all 4 - that's right FOUR of my fans do know me - welcome Sukie :) I greatly enjoy what I like to call Internet research. Some also refer to this past time as "stalking" however, I find that has a general negative connotation. I'm not using the information any further than my own knowledge. I'm not stalking, just researching.

So it is with said love for research in my heart that I welcome Sukie to the blog. She's another MN friend, as are all of my followers thus far. She found out about my super secret blog from what I can only assume was some good old fashioned research of her own on the best research site ever, Facebook.

I'm glad to have her though! That was my intent of the blog...I'm not telling people about it, but when they find out, I don't deny and openly accept new fans and followers. Especially the ones who are already my best friends, know pretty much everything about me and probably won't judge anything I say on here because they either already know it, or wouldn't expect any different!

Wow... my followers are growing at exponential rates. (Well according to Blogger I only have one official follower who is in fact anonymous...but according to my count, we're at 4).

1 comment:

  1. I am officially following now. Before I was just unofficially researching you on a weekly basis.

    ReplyDelete