Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally figured out JT's magic!

I religiously follow JT's Blog and have always wondered what kind of Interweb magic she uses to complete her blog time travel. Since checking my blogroll is as much a part of my morning routine as my diet coke, I check her blog almost every week day. I can go for days with no update and then all of a sudden, she's blogged every day for the past week. I assumed she had no such time machine (though since she's become a CA resident - I'm beginning to think that could be possible, things really flow in her direction on that coast) and never really looked into it far enough to figure out how she did that.

Until today. HA! Now I will totally be blogging from the past. And as my Lil Bro likes to say "That's the future."

1 comment:

  1. Shhh... it's a secret time machine. Let's not spoil the surprise.

    ReplyDelete