Monday, April 27, 2009

Dually Quoted.

When I find good, inspiring, make me stop and think about the application of said quote in my life, I write them down. More often than not, it's on a piece of scratch paper at my desk, on the back of an e-mail or memo. Every so often I decide to go rifling through things on my desk to find quotes from the past few months. Today was one of those days. I didn't stop there. I kept looking for more. Not intentionally seeking quotes - but turning to friends, blogs, profiles, etc., to find where others find their quotes.

Now, instead of writing them down, I'll also dually note them (get it?) on the blog. So hopefully you can love them too.

Here's today's:

"You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes, you can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

I always am a huge fan of Dr. Seuss' quotes because they're so simplistic and obvious yet quite thought provoking. So today I'm making a little promise to myself (and now to myself in front of you) to start steering more often. I'll use my brain in my head and my fee in my shoes and I'm going to do more steering.

Steer on.

No comments:

Post a Comment